Monday, May 30, 2011

Little About My Personality

I rarely write a blog about my personality.haha... for the second time I'll share a little about my personality in the eyes of those who are near me.
Many say I was quiet and calm person. Not much to say, the type of person that ignorant, do not want to know anything. Many also told i am a kind person. Judging from my face and my eyeballs, I am a person who has a bright future (my future is not bright as I expected now ....= D, but I was very grateful and happy with my life right now.) I was just someone who is mediocre, the opinion of those against me like the above might have a point, because my behavior indicate personality like that ... XD. This is multiple views of people about me:

Family, in the family, I have two older sisters, and my own is the smallest child. For my sisters, they saw me as a younger brother's best for them. Because I never make them disappointed. They expect me to be successful later on, and not disappoint them. for me, success is this nonsense, because to succeed it had to fight hard. but right now I do not fight for it. success for me it was after I can make all the people near me happy, living in simplicity and affluent had been successful for me, I do not expect more. For my Mom and Dad, they say I'm a noble soul. They could say that maybe because I used it like to join social activities such as charity and visiting orphans (but rarely), active in religious activities. but for now I've rarely done because too tired after work and school every day. Especially now I live alone and far from my parents, I had to fight for my own. All the necessities of life has become my dependents, and I never asked for money to my parents again for now. They are very supportive of what I'm doing right now. My dream is to eventually bring them to China to return to the big family home "Zhang" ..= D. that if I was really able to do it.

Coworkers, their eyes I was the person calm and quiet. I very rarely talk to them. Why? because mostly I do not know. The saying goes "do not know it there is no affection. " Some say I am very friendly, not easily angered, and the severity of them told me "handsome" and "sweet "..(=.="). I have absolutely no idea where this side of my good looks. my skin has an adequate dark, large eyes and nose, from where they can say things like that ..? All the people thought I already had a girlfriend, even though I was still singles (not that have never felt the courtship ... XD). I've undergone a love affair 3 times in my life, everything ends with a break and who request a breakup is my girlfriend, not me!!hahaha ... really unexpected things. after having an affair for 3 times I recognizes, true love is hard to find. For now I do not think of another romantic relationship because I could be sad thinking about it. but sometimes when I'm lonely, I could feel the want to live a love affair with someone. It's a natural thing, because I live alone now. to issues romance, I hope someday will come one who really understands me and really love what they are in any circumstances. For now I will focus on the job and my education.
Old friends and friends now, I have friends who say I'm a man full of mystery, every problem I was never disclosed to friends, my facial expression can not reflect're sad, a lot of trouble or pleasure. mostly it's because I assume all my own problems and never told my friend, unless it is a close friend of mine. If the readers of one of them is my close friends, would know exactly how my personality and who I was. maybe it because I was full of mystery makes me hard to get the women .. hahaha ... new friends told i am a humorous person, upside down from the quiet .. because in college, I always make friends laugh with my humor. From here I could show that in fact this i am not a quiet people, as if already familiar with me, it will be easy to know I'm a cheerful or calm.
maybe this only can I write. If I have the inspiration to write about my own, I will write again another time.=)
writer, CenLinkz 

No comments:

Post a Comment