Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Birthday's Greeting

So long long time i didn't write something about me on my blog...=)
This time i want to write something about my birthday...=)
15 October on friday 5 days ago is my birthday!!
First, i think it just like any other days nothing gonna be special, no party, maybe just some greeting from my fren who knows my birthday that day. But, i think this year 2011 is the best greeting from all my fren to me, so suprised, make me feel sadly first and then surprised!!!
Although my mother and father forget about my birthday i don't care about it, because they have their business every day, and very tired working on their shop, so i understand it.=). just my two sister remember it
.
I'm older one years now...i hope everything gonna be allright, success to all my fren, healthy for my family. for myself, i just hope i can be myself, better than before, and success on my career. wish from all my office friend is "wish u have a girlfriend yet.". I just laughed and said "it is not time for me to think about a girlfriend, because I have not really ready to date again.". that's day will come, but not for now.

For all my fren...thank you so much for your greeting....i'm so happy..=)
this below i take some pic about my birthday,
at last of it...thanks a lot to Deb for giving me special gift....=) and rica too with her creative gift box...=D
its my futsal team greeting....but they told me that they want me to treat them play futsal, + give them drink, and everyone who play futsal will earn cash back money. from me IDR 10.000,-.hahaha....but it just a joke only...=D


Thank you for ur poem greeting one of the best fren i ever had...=D


 Me with my birthday cake..=)


Me and my office team...=)

time for first cut of my birthday cake...it's look so delicious with strawberry + chocolate black forest outside blueberry inside, i can't wait to taste it...=D



Special gift...thank you..best friend....=) this is the most interesting gift from you to me i think...=D



so creative designed by Rica...hahaha....i like it...as my nick name "Owl" inside the front theme of this gift..anyone know what she gave me? it's S-E C-R-E-T..=). anyway, thank you so much rica....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment